Thursday, October 18, 2012

Target Buys

Shaun and I went shopping for his nephew today after I left work. Eventually we ended up in Target, which I love for Sonia Kashuk products. I wanted to pick up a few new brushes, but there weren't any interesting sets and I didn't want to pay too much for individual brushes. The ones that I did want were sold out, so I guess I have to go back eventually.

Another thing I wanted to try was the Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow primer. For the price, it seemed tiny and I hated the packaging. I think I'll just stick to my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. What I finally got was the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover! I was surprised that it was over $10, so I really hope I love it. I hate when makeup removers are too oily or greasy.


20121018-013440.jpg


I've been exploring the Yes To brand lately, and my Yes To Cucumbers facial wipes are a rebuy. I like the scent of them for a quick wipe in the morning before makeup.

20121018-013800.jpg


Because my skin freaks out sometimes, I like to keep it in check with products geared toward acne. I was pleasantly surprised to find that Yes to Tomatoes is for acne prone skin. I wasn't quite sure what to get, so I grabbed the cleansing wipes and lotion. I'll try these out and hope I like them.


20121018-014054.jpg

 Just a small killing. I'll probably try out the Sonia Kashuk makeup remover and Yes to Tomatoes lotion and post a quick review.

No comments:

Post a Comment