Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Martini

From time to time I'll probably post snippets of stuff from work, where I'm a bartender and cocktail waitress. We're a corporately owned restaurant and bar, so there's sometimes limits to what we can make.

BUT I made this awesome martini for one of my guests the other night and I had a couple of people ask for it tonight. It's nothing groundbreaking, but it's good for autumn to satisfy the pumpkin kick. :)

2 oz of vodka (use pumpkin vodka if you want to/have it. We don't. I have a feeling vanilla vodka would also be good.)
.75 oz of pumpkin liqueur
.5 of butterscotch Schnapps 

Shake with ice, serve in a cinnamon sugar rimmed martini glass, and garnish with a pinch of nutmeg. (I'll add a picture if I make another one. There wasn't any time in the rush to snap a photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment