Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Spirit EOTD

Did a quick look the other night when I was thinking of Halloween colors. Regardless, orange and purple is probably one of my favorite color combinations.


Products used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the eye area.
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the lid area.
Shiro Cosmetics Spiritomb on the center of the lid.
Black Rose Minerals Leela on the outer lid and the lower lashline.
Inglot AMC 51 in the crease and blended up.
Inglot Pearl 407 to blend out the crease. Also on the inner part of the lower lashline.
Persephone Minerals Spirit Realm on the inner portion of the lid.
Persephone Minerals Buttermint on the inner corner and around the tear duct.
High Voltage Cosmetics Freyja to add dimension to the lid area.
Inglot Matte 351 to highlight the brow bone and further blend.
Inglot 77 gel liner on the upper lashline.





I really like the way the crease ended up! AMC 51 is a super bright orange (think Sugarpill Flamepoint bright) and Pearl 407 is a nice shimmery, lighter orange, so the contrast really worked with the purples. I think I'll eventually recreate this again. I did this look in bad lighting, so the creases were super uneven in color, which is why I picked the best looking eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment